11/8/14

Agosto

It´s been long time since I last wrote a post but I´m about to go on holidays and today seems quiet and I begin to feel more relaxed.

August is being a month of good memories, celebrations, family plans and naps.

Ha pasado ya algún tiempo desde que no escribo un post pero estoy a punto de irme de vacaciones y hoy parece ser tranquilo y yo me siento más relajada.

Agosto está siendo un mes de buenos recuerdos, celebraciones, planes familiares y siestas.


These were some of our gatherings but I didn´t write down the récipes as they were quite improvised. I love my husband "caldereta de pixín"  (an angler fish stew) and I chose a mirabelle custard tart for my birthday this year (you can check out this recipe I prepared for Singulares Magazine and replace rhubarb for mirabelle plums cooked with calvados, the crust and the custard are very similar).

I will be absent again for a few weeks but you can always check out my instagram profile here cause I will be updating along the next weeks.

I wish you a happy summer end.

Estas fueron algunas de nuestras comidas pero no anoté las recetas porque fueron bastante improvisadas. Me encanta la caldereta de pixín que prepara mi marido y yo elegí una tarta de crema y ciruelas mirabelle para mi cumpleaños este año (puedes ver esta receta que preparé para Singulares Magazine y sustituir el ruibarbo por las ciruelas cocinadas con calvados, la masa sablé y la crema son muy similares).

Estaré ausente de nuevo por algunas semanas pero siempre podéis seguir mi perfil de instagram aquí porque estaré actualizándolo durante las próximas semanas.

Os deseo un feliz fin de verano.

1 comentario:

Susanne dijo...

I wish you a beautiful holiday with your family my dear!